Dashboard in details
The home page is where you will find all your ongoing Tours if any. You will also have access to the 3 main buttons (Menu Bar): Add a Tour, Tours, Archives, and Settings.
- Add a Tour: By clicking there, you will be able to add a new Tour. If you do not have any Tour yet, this button will be duplicated. You can find it at the bottom-center of the home page, which will be in blue, or at the top-right.
- Tours: Here is where you will find all of your Tours if you currently have more than one.
- Archives: Here is where you will find all of your past Tours. Tours that have been already completed.
- Settings: Here you will be able to change your application preferences to suit your needs.
From the settings page, you will be able:
- To activate/deactivate the GPS tracking from the application side (this needs to be activated on the device settings as well)
- To activate/deactivate the notifications activation
- To have all the information (i.e Username / Phone number / App version)
- To select the right language
💡 Current language available:
Add a new tour from the application
As a driver, you will be able to assign yourself to a tour:
- Click on "Add a tour".
- Enter the Tour ID which corresponds to the Tour's reference.
- The tour reference is usually provided by the defined user on the carrier's side.
- Click on "Confirm".
Your tour should appear in your Tour Dashboard.