Connecting to oPtc
- Access the oPtc login page.
- Enter the following info:
- The company code: each company has a specific code.
- The ID: enter your ID account (ex: fisrtname.lastname)
- The password: each pair "company + identifier" has a password associated.
- Click on "Login"
If you forget the password, please follow the following steps:
- Click on "Forgotten Password?"
- The login window will change the format. Enter the required information, then click on "Reset Password."
You will receive an email with a new password. If the email doesn’t appear in your inbox, please check your spam/junk mail folder.
If you wish to change your password, click on the following link: Change/modify the password on oPtc
Can't access oPtc?
It’s important to know that a process runs every night to reset connections, so all users are automatically logged out and must log back in a few minutes later. The process takes a few minutes and runs at 3am in summer, or 4am in winter.
If your problem persists, please create a ticket with the following information:
- In which product? (S'oPhone application, oPtc web interface, or the store portal)
- Time and duration of the blocking
- Who is concerned
- Error message (If any)