Below you will find answers to the main questions about connecting with Shippeo.
HOW CAN I RECEIVE TRANSPORT ORDERS?
Transport orders can be sent to your API, your FTP server, or Shippeo's FTP server.
IN WHICH FORMAT CAN I RECEIVE TRANSPORT ORDERS?
Transport orders are sent in JSON format.
If you already work with Calva, we can send JSON files to Calva, which will be sent back to you in the requested format.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEND EVENTS USING CALVA?
Today, it is possible to use Calva to send the following events: At loading site, End of loading, At the delivery site, End of delivery.
Additionally, it is possible to pair a mean to a transport order through Calva. However, chartering is not possible through Calva.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEND GPS POSITIONS ON A TRANSPORT ORDER?
No, GPS positions are sent on a resource (license plate, driver, device ID, etc.). Positions are used to calculate an accurate ETA.
WHAT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED TO CREATE A MEAN ON THE FLY?
The following information is required:
- Label: the display name of the vehicle on Shippeo
- EDI reference: identifier of the vehicle in your system
- Telematic reference: identifier of the vehicle in the telematics provider’s system. Shippeo uses it to fetch positions.
- If you send the positions directly to Shippeo using our Positions-in API, you can use the same value as the EDI reference.
- Telematic configuration: Shippeo's identifier of the telematics provider. This value will be provided to you by Shippeo.
We also invite you to read our terms of service, which apply to all our user shippers and carriers.
If you can't find the answer to your question, contact us.