Having a clear overview of every order, understanding what is happening at any given moment and, very importantly, knowing exactly when an order is due to be delivered - these are key features of the Shippeo platform.
Our Order Details page aims to make order investigations and follow ups even easier and more efficient:
- Access to Order Details
- Top-Level Order Details
- Right Panel Details
- In-Depth Order Details (Timeline, Map, Goods, etc.)
Access to Order Details
In order to access the details of any order, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Shippeo account.
- Go to your Orders page.
- Click on the order row in question.
You will see the details of your order at one glance and each section gives you different insights.
1. Top-Level Order Details
- References: different references linked to the order (TO reference, tour reference, client reference...)
- Loading site: loading site name, address and scheduled loading slot; possibility to make an appointment if required
- Delivery site: delivery site name, address and scheduled delivery slot; possibility to make an appointment if required
- Goods or ETA: displays either the goods, the ETA if available or a message explaining why an ETA isn't available
- Status: current status of the order
2. Right Panel Details
3. In-Depth Order Details
The main section is the most detailed one and gives you deeper insights by allowing you to switch between different views.
The Timeline View allows you to follow up each step of the order starting from creation.
In this view you will be able to see:
The Map View shows you the current and the historical positions of the resource, depending on the real-time positions Shippeo receives from your TMS, Telematics Provider or Mobile App.
It is imperative to click the checkbox on "View historical positions" to see the vehicle's previous positions during the order lifetime.
In case any attachments have been added to this order, they are accessible via this view. You can also manually upload or download existing attachments.
This view gives you insight into the goods of this order (read more on Managing Goods in Shippeo).
The Visualization View offers you a preview of a PDF report which is automatically created by Shippeo for every order in your account. You can download or directly print it from this view and add it to your documentation if necessary.
Shippeo allows you to leave comments within each order. This tool facilitates communication and discussions between Shippers and Carriers or within employees of the same organisation (read more about Discussions on Orders).
When you click on the speaking bubble icon on the right hand side, you can open and respond to all ongoing discussions related to this order.